|Mr. Zhao Qijin|
The practice area
Mr. Zhao specializes in litigation, investment and financing business, intellectual property and insurance disputes. He has extensive practical experience in Television-Culture-Industry and Industry of Finance and Insurance. Mr. Zhao also regularly provides legal opinions to a number of companies and enterprises
Mr. Zhao had ever worked with procuratorate and engaged in the prosecutions. He served in the prosecutions and court prosecutions and worked for over a hundred pieces of major and disputed criminal cases. Mr. Zhao has become a lawyer in 2001, specializing in litigation, legal counsel, investment and financing business, intellectual property and insurance disputes. Since working as a practitioner, Mr. Zhao has devoted himself to making achievements in the Television–Culture–Industry, which is comparatively weak service field of legal; and has formed his own professional service style. Mr. Zhao has researched for insurance contract and worked as legal counsel in the insurance company for many years. He is one of the scholars, who earlier began to research the Obligation to inform of insurance law. Mr. Zhao has also represented clients in a number of difficult and complicated cases, especially for the kind of counterclaim and in favor of retrial.
Mr. Zhao received his Master (the direction is Business Law) degree from the Institute of Law in CASS. The mentor is Ms.Chen Jie, who is a famous scholar in the area of commercial and securities law. He received his Bachelor of Law degree from the Department of Economic Law of Central and South University of Politics and Law.
1. " The principle of the utmost honesty and faith in the insurance law" was published in " Theory and practice of insurance- the professional core journals for insurance" ,No. 6, 1995.
2. " Obligation of disclosure in the insurance law" , published in "Science of Law" , No. 3, 1996.
3. " System of the obligation of disclosure in the insurance law" was awarded the Outstanding Master's Thesis by the Institute of Law in CASS.
4. " Analysis of the right to self-proceeding by crime victims at decision of non- prosecution" was sent to participate in the the "Jindun- Award "of the National Prosecutors.
5. "Investigations and analysis of contract fraud cases" was published in "Survey of Prosecution in Jiangsu", No.10, 1998.
6. "Sociological analysis of the Reform of judicial uniform" was published in "Survey of Prosecution", No. 3, 2001.
7. "Conflicts and interactive between Moral and legal-Comments to Modification of self-defense by Criminal Law 1997" was sent to participate in the Academic Exchange in the Annual Meeting by Society of Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure Law in 1998.